Join us in helping young people prepare for the world of work. Whatever your role, wherever you're based in the UK, this is your chance to make a lasting difference to the lives of young people.
Executive Assistant: (21 hours a week)
Job Overview: Reporting directly to the Career Ready CEO, the Executive Assistant provides executive support in a one-on-one working relationship. The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external stakeholders on all matters pertaining to the role of Career Ready CEO. The Executive Assistant must be creative and enjoy working within an agile, passionate environment that is mission-driven, results-driven and young people focused.
Location: Canary Wharf, Greater London
Salary & Benefits:
- Up to £27,000 pa (pro rata), depending on experience. We are flexible over actual days and hours.
- Permanent – Part time (21 hours a week) – flexible over 3 to 5 days.
- Plus 6% contribution to personal pension plan, subject to 3% employee contribution
- Interest-free season ticket loan
- Annual leave: 25 days per annum plus bank/public holidays (pro rata). The office is also closed between Christmas and New Year and there are an additional 2 days of leave available in August.
- An enhanced criminal record (DBS) check will be required for the role.