This privacy statement sets out how Career Ready uses and protects any information that you give us when you use this website. We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page.
We are registered as a data controller in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1988. We will process any personal information we collect about you in accordance with the Act and are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- any information you provide to us so we can process an application or enquiry
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons.
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our programme.
- We may periodically send you information which we think you may find interesting or important using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. If you use these links to leave our site, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information. You may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee may be payable in some circumstances. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to:
Career Ready, 25 Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London, E14 5LB.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us or write to us at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.