Level up your workplace skills and knowledge with our series of industry insight sessions.
Take your talent to the next level
This July, join us for a series of Career Insights sessions and boost your workplace knowledge and skills. Held every Thursday, they’re a fantastic way for you to:
- Develop the everyday skills needed in the world of work
- Learn more about a range of different job sectors and roles
- Understand what qualifications and experience employers look for
- Discover the different career paths you can take
- Hear from experts in their fields
Sessions are delivered weekly by our network of dedicated volunteers who work for some of the UKs leading employers.
How to take part
Sessions are open to all Year 12 students in our partner schools and colleges. You don’t need to be on the Career Ready programme or be taking part in a summer internship to get involved.
Want to boost your skills even further?
We’ve put together a range of resources, webinars, and courses to help you develop the key skills and knowledge to succeed in the workplace.
During summer 2020, I attended virtual sessions on building rapport with people and interview techniques. As well as skills, I got plenty of insight into industries that wouldn’t have even crossed my mind before.