We currently have the following vacancies:
Head of Communications - Canary Wharf, London E14 5LB
£40,000 pro-rated to £24,000 for 3 days (21 hours) per week
25 days holiday pro-rated to 15 days, generous pension, and Season Ticket Loan
Reporting to the CEO, the Head of Communications plays an essential role in developing and delivering the communications strategy for the organisation and supporting our schools, colleges, supporters and students to get the most from their Career Ready experience. The role has responsibility for two staff.
Based in Career Ready’s Head Office in Canary Wharf the role will require some out of hours work, as well as occasional travel in the UK.
Main purpose of role:
- To lead a small team to deliver communications for a national charity
- To develop and deliver the Communications Strategy for the organisation
- To plan, develop and help deliver all communications, marketing and PR activity to support the strategic direction and development of Career Ready
- To manage and run the press office function
- To build relationships with staff and external stakeholders, including schools and colleges, students, employers and partner organisations to deliver effective, two-way communications
Experience in the charity sector and as well as contacts in the in the national education and business media are both desirable.
To download a full job description and person specification, please click here.
To apply for this position please send your CV and a one page covering letter in Word format stating why you think you are suitable for the role, giving details of your current salary, by email to Anne Spackman, Chief Executive Officer at email@example.com. Applications should be submitted by no later than 5pm, Friday 17 March 2017.
Interviews will take place in Career Ready’s offices in Canary Wharf on Tuesday 28 March 2017.