On Sunday 11 October take part in London's most stunning half marathon, The Royal Parks Half Marathon, presented by Royal Bank of Canada, and help make a lasting difference to the lives of young people across the UK.
Why you should get involved
The stunning 13.1-mile route will take you past the capital’s world-famous landmarks and in four of London’s eight Royal Parks – Hyde Park, The Green Park, St James’s Park and Kensington Gardens.
Your fundraising would be key in opening up the world of work and provide authentic employer experiences for over 69,000 young people this year. The futures of far too many are determined by their birth and background, rather than their potential and you can help us change that.
The race isn’t until October so you have plenty of time to train!
- Encouragement from the Career Ready team throughout your training
- A pack containing practical advice on reaching your fundraising goal
- A direct contact person at Career Ready
- A Career Ready vest or T-shirt for the race
- Support and cheering on the day
Please note: you must be at least 17 years old on Sunday 11 October 2020 to take part
Interested in taking part in other races or challenge events across the UK? Let us know!