Unleash your inner weekend warrior and help transform young lives by taking part in the London Triathlon on behalf of Career Ready. Taking place on Saturday 8 August 2020, London Triathlon is the UK's Best Multi-Sport Event and a fantastic opportunity to test yourself, build team-spirit, and support our work.
Live to Tri
The event takes place at the ExCel Centre, Royal Victoria Dock and has a unique urban route, giving participants the chance to swim, bike and run past London’s world-famous landmarks.
You can take part solo or as part of a team in the Sprint race - 750m outdoor swim, 20km cycle, 5km run
The difference you'll make
For every £1 you raise, 94p goes directly to delivering our life-changing programmes across the UK.
I went through a very bumpy time when my mum died but my wonderful mentors helped me to see my full potenital. The journey that I've been on hasbeen magical and eye-opening.
Angel Maynard, Manchester
- Help us support 100,000 young people across the UK
- 98% of our young people go into higher education, apprenticeships or employment
- 91% of students had their aspirations raised
- Encouragement from the Career Ready team throughout your training
- A pack containing practical advice on reaching your fundraising goal
- A direct contact person at Career Ready
- A Career Ready vest or T-shirt for the race
- Support and cheering on the day
Please note: You must be 17 years old or over, as of the 31 December 2020, to compete.
Interested in taking part in other races or challenge events across the UK? Let us know!