window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-86777966-1');
Become a Champion2021-10-18T08:33:48+00:00
Back to main site

Become a Career Ready Champion

Join our campaign to #InvestInYoungTalent

get involved

Young people have never needed us more. The pandemic has made it harder than ever for them.

That’s why on November 26-27, we’re launching a crowd-funding campaign to raise £250,000, and we’d love your support by becoming a Career Ready Champion.

0
0
0
0
Days
0
0
Hours
0
0
Minutes
0
0
Seconds

No ordinary campaign

We’re partnering with a giving platform called Charity Extra to raise £250,000 in just 36 hours. This will allow us to expand our work and ensure young people receive life changing workplace opportunities and support.

The unique nature of Charity Extra means that this bold ambition is possible with your support as a Career Ready Champion.

You would take on a small individual fundraising goal to raise from your network of colleagues, family, and friends – with no need to do any challenge activities. Across each Champion’s network, this will soon add up to £250,000.

From one GCSE to a first-class degree, that’s my story. I don’t know where I’d be in life if it wasn’t for Career Ready.
– Daniel Clarke

To get involved, all you need to do is complete a short form and we’ll get in touch to discuss the next steps. This includes how we’ll support you at each stage of the campaign with marketing and fundraising materials.

And if you’d like to find out more about our campaign before signing up, then we’re running a series of sessions where you can discover more and hear from our team on the difference you can make by taking part. We hope you can join us.

BECOME A CHAMPION
REGISTER TO FIND OUT MORE

A life changing impact

By taking part you will be helping to:

  • Grow the number of young people who receive a paid internship

  • Connect more young people with a mentor
  • Expand our work to new areas and schools/colleges

For privacy reasons YouTube needs your permission to be loaded. For more details, please see our Privacy Policy.
I Accept

Monies donated to Career Ready via this campaign will be invested directly into our frontline delivery work providing young people who need our support with a mentor, paid Internship and experiences of the world of work.  Of the £250k fundraising goal, 5% or £12,500, will be a fundraising cost paid to Charity Extra which covers the platform, consultancy guidance and technical support.  The other 95% raised is directly invested in Career Ready’s front line delivery fulfilling our Charitable purpose.

Become a
Career Ready Champion

get involved

Have a question? Get in touch with our team