About the Role
As a passionate and experienced professional in the management of great partnerships you will lead, grow and develop our Career Ready partnership in Moray, optimising the programme experience for all stakeholders and securing the engagement of employer support for the programme of approximately 50+ students each year who will participate in the 18-month long Career Ready programme annually.
Leading our work involves growing, developing, engaging with and delivering on and through all aspects of the brilliant partnerships that deliver the programme, including the Local Advisory Board, the Local Authority (a key sponsor), schools (we have a Career Ready coordinator in each school), employer supporters and their people who volunteer as mentors, provide quality internships and deliver engaging masterclasses.
By quickly assimilating the what, why, when and how of our work, you will be able to:
- Lead, grow and develop our Career Ready partnership in Moray, optimising the programme experience for all stakeholders and securing the engagement of employer support for the programme of approximately 50+ students each year who will participate in the 18-month long Career Ready programme annually.
- Support programme delivery, stakeholder engagement and business development by working closely with the Career Ready Moray Local Advisory Board, the Career Ready Aberdeen & Aberdeenshire Regional Manager, the Head of Programme & Operations and the Career Ready Regional Manager Scotland team on a continuous improvement agenda that is focused on quality, impact and sustainability underpinned by attention to detail via efficient and effective processes. You will be supported by and work with the Career Ready Scotland Operations Team to maintain thorough data and management information for the area.
Full information can be found in the candidate brief.
- Home working ideally in the Moray community
- Up to £35,200 doe plus pension (pro rata)
- 17.5 hours per week
- 33 days holiday (pro rata) plus 2 additional days in the summer. In addition, Career Ready is closed between Christmas and New Year and the time off is not taken from annual leave entitlement
- 6% of salary contribution to a private pension subject to an employee contribution of 3%
- Access to both our Reward Gateway Portal and an Employee Assistance Programme
- Interest-free season ticket or bicycle purchase loans
- Business expenses including mileage allowance for car usage
If you are interested in this role and would be willing to be with us for at least two years, please apply as soon as possible by e-mailing your CV and a covering letter that demonstrates clearly, through use of examples, how your experience meets the requirements of the role, what attracts you to Career Ready and how you heard about the vacancy. Please provide details of your current salary.
We are delighted that Stuart Cochrane is managing this appointment with us. Ideally, the successful candidate will take up post early August 2022.
For further information and if would like to discuss the role in more detail, please contact Stuart Cochrane on: 07718 916106
Please visit our website for more information www.careerready.org.uk/scotland