About the Role
As a passionate professional in the management of great relationships and partnerships, you will be able to assess and engage with the changing contexts in which we operate, ensuring in Aberdeen and Aberdeenshire that we play our part with energy, pragmatism and open mindedness. In line with our values and approach, you will continue our work to prepare young people for the world of work, increasing their employment chances, and growing the number of sustainable business-education relationships that contribute to the delivery of our high quality and impactful programme.
- Lead, grow, manage and develop our Career Ready partnership in Aberdeen & Aberdeenshire, optimising the programme experience for all stakeholders and securing the engagement of employer support for the programme for the 15+ schools we work with and therefore 100+ new students who will participate in the Career Ready programme.
- Supporting programme delivery, stakeholder engagement and business development, you will work closely with the Head of Operations and Engagement for Scotland, Director for Scotland and the Career Ready Regional Manager Scotland team on a continuous improvement agenda that is focused on quality, impact and sustainability underpinned by efficient and effective processes. You will also work with the Career Ready Scotland Operations Team to maintain thorough data and management information for the area.
Full information can be found in the candidate brief.
- Home working in close travelling distance to Aberdeen and Aberdeenshire
- Up to £35,200 doe plus pension (pro rata)
- 28 hours per week that can be worked flexibly over 4 or 5 days per week
- 25 days holiday (pro rata) plus 2 additional days in the summer plus public holidays
- Interest-free season ticket or bicycle purchase loans.
- Access to our Reward Gateway Portal and an Employee Assistance Programme
Interested candidates should apply as soon as possible by sending your CV and a covering letter, that demonstrates how you meet the requirements of the role and what attracts you to working for Career Ready, to:
Nia Lynch-Cryle email@example.com
For further information and if would like to discuss the role in more detail, please contact Nia Lynch-Cryle at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01224 317344
Please visit our website for more information www.careerready.org.uk/scotland