Royal Parks Half Marathon
On Sunday 11 April 2021 take part in London’s most stunning half marathon, The Royal Parks Half Marathon, presented by Royal Bank of Canada, and help make a lasting difference to the lives of young people across the UK.
The stunning 13.1-mile route will take you past the capital’s world-famous landmarks and in four of London’s eight Royal Parks – Hyde Park, The Green Park, St James’s Park and Kensington Gardens.
Your fundraising would be key in opening up the world of work and provide authentic employer experiences for over 69,000 young people this year. The futures of far too many are determined by their birth and background, rather than their potential. You can help fix this.
The race isn’t until April so you have plenty of time to train!
- Encouragement from the Career Ready team throughout your training
- A pack containing practical advice on reaching your fundraising goal
- A direct contact person at Career Ready
- A Career Ready vest or T-shirt for the race
- Support and cheering on the day